Introducing the completely new and innovative technique of French Beaded Flowers in Sugar in this colourful step-by-step guide showing how to make 14 French beaded flowers and leaves in sugar.
French Beaded Flowers in Sugar
by Gary Chapman
Format: Paperback £16.99, ISBN 9781909230316
How to order
Books are Print-on-Demand which means they are printed just for you. This will take between 7-10 days so your order should be delivered in about just over 2 weeks in the UK, slightly longer for overseas. There are three shipping options – UK, Europe and the rest of the world (including USA).
Payment via PayPal – please email for invoice – firstname.lastname@example.org
The craft of making French Beaded Flowers has a long and fascinating history and these incredible floral designs provide the source of inspiration for my technique of re-creating them in sugar. With a simple array of equipment the book described the basic technique of how to created the beaded rolls that form the 14 different flowers seen on 14 unique cake designs.
Introducing the new technique of French Beaded Flowers in Sugar created by Gary Chapman.
- An adaptation of an old floral craft in sugar.
- Fantasy inspired flowers are currently hugely popular.
- Colour photography and clear instructions.
- Full step by step photographs of how to make the flowers and leaves.
- Describes the basic technique of how to created the beaded rolls that form the flowers.
- Details sources of inspiration.
- Shows how to make 14 different French Beaded flowers in sugar including basic looped, double looped, magnolia or gardenia, poppy, cluster, coiled, dahlia, peony, daisy, rose, sunflower and two fantasy flowers.
- There are 14 different cakes styled to match each flower.